Bayside Aviation is looking for 1 Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic to work in our Clearwater, Florida location performing corporate maintenance department.
- Performing depot level maintenance and modifications on corporate aircraft
- Repair, maintain and inspect the structural, mechanical and electronic elements of the aircraft
- Work as part of a team and share knowledge with others to complete jobs effectively and efficiently
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Experience working on the following aircraft preferred but not required
- Cessna Citation
- Piaggio Avanti
- Bombardier Learjet
- Valid Airframe/Powerplant certification
- Detail oriented
What working with us is like
Bayside Aviation is not your typical aviation company. We believe strongly that healthy wages and a happy work environment contribute to a better quality of life, and as such that quality is reflected in your work. At Bayside, you’re more than just a pair of hands. You’re an integral part of our team and future growth plans.
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the below form.